UPDATED November 16, 2016
Trade in your old Richway & Fuji Bio products and apply a credit towards your new purchase.
How it works:
The amount of credit you will receive is 30% of the original purchase price of your trade-in item towards one of equal or greater value OR 30% off a lesser value item. The credit will be deducted from the purchase price of the new item plus shipping. Credit from one trade-in item may be applied to the purchase of one new item only. You cannot use more than one trade-in item to receive a greater discount on a new item.
- Trade-in for the same product (plus shipping)
Ex: Professional Biomat Professional Biomat
Original Purchase Price $1450 x 30% = $435 (cr)
Current Purchase Price $1695 – $435 (cr) = $1260 + $60 (S/H) Total: $1320
- Trade-in for a product of lesser value (plus shipping)
Ex: Professional Biomat Mini Biomat
$670 x 30% = $201 (cr)
$670 – $201 (cr) = $469 + $40 (S/H) Total: $509
- Trade-in for a product of greater value (plus shipping)
Ex: Professional Biomat Single Biomat
Original Purchase Price $1450 x 30% = $435 (cr)
Current Purchase Price $2600 – $435 (cr) = $2165 + $100 (S/H) Total: $2265
Which products qualify for the Trade-In Program?
Biomat®, Orgone Biomat™, Biobelt™, Amethyst Pillow, Quantum Energy Pad®, Quantum Energy Comforter™, Alkal-Life™, and Rejuvena™
How to get service:
Please contact Richway Technical Support at 808-589-2800 / 855-338-6410 (toll-free) firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name of the original purchaser and Richway Invoice (RI) number to receive a return merchandise authorization number (RMA) for the trade-in. *This number is required and must be legibly written/printed in a visible area on the outside of the package. Ship your product postage paid, include a copy of the original sales slip, credit card receipt or other proof of the date of the original retail purchase. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to send the product to Richway for trade-in and shipping costs for the new product.
*NOTE: If an RMA number is not obtained from Richway, your package(s) may be refused and returned to you.
How to send product in for trade-in:
- Pack items securely. Do not send the Biomat in the suitcase/carry bag. If stones are leaking from the Biomat for any reason, tape the delivery box well at all openings to prevent stones from leaking out of the package while in transit.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the package. *Richway will not be responsible for packages that are shipped without an RMA number written outside of the package. These packages may be refused and returned to sender.
- The package(s) must have a tracking number. UPS or FedEx shipments can be tracked. If sending via the US Postal Service (USPS) requesting delivery confirmation will enable tracking of your item. If sending via USPS, you may insure your item at your discretion, but the insurance receipt cannot be used for tracking. The shipment is considered the customer’s property and responsibility until it is received by Richway. The customer is responsible for monitoring and ensuring their shipment is received by Richway. Please keep your tracking number on record to monitor your shipment.
- Alkal-Life Lease Units ONLY – Richway & Fuji Bio is currently extending the service of sending the customer an electronic label for the return of the system.
- Trade-ins within 1st year of delivery – For trade-ins on items that are still within the 1st year from date of delivery, Richway & Fuji Bio requests that all parts are to be returned in order to complete the trade-in.
- Ship the item postage paid to:
Richway & Fuji Bio Inc.
1314 S. King St., Suite 520
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Toll-Free: 1-855-338-6410 (U.S.A, Canada, Guam, Saipan)
How to send in your new order:
You may place an order using our “Printable Order Form” from our website (www.richwayandfujibio.com). Write the RI number provided on the order form. On the order form’s description section, please indicate: “Trade-In Item” and the RI Number of the original purchase. Submit your order via email or fax email@example.com or 808-597-1651. If you would like to pay by check, you may enclose the order form and a check payable to Richway & Fuji Bio Inc. with your trade-in item. The order form and check should be enclosed securely in an envelope and taped to the item. Please write the new RI number on the check for reference. Your new order will be processed upon receipt of your returned item.
The Trade-In policy is a separate service from the Product Warranty.
*Trade-in orders do not count towards Points, Commission, or Product Certificates.
**Richway & Fuji Bio Inc. reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Trade-In Policy, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes may be posted without notice to you.